četrtek, 16. maj 2013

Barry M Textured Nail Effect - Kingsland Road

Mateja D. mi je za uspešno opravljeno diplomo poslala res super darilce, ki je vključevalo tudi ta božansko lepi lak! :-)
Mateja D. send me a really great gift for my graduation which included also this amazing nail polish! :-)

Barry M



Dobila sem tole lušno roza barvo, ki mi je zelo všeč. 
I got this nice pink colour, which I really like. 



Barry M


In OMG, tale efekt na nohtu ... 
And OMG that effect on the nail ... 

Barry M


... vsekakor ne ostane neopažen! =) 
... does not remain unnoticed! =)

Uporabila pa sem dve plasti tega laka, ker se mi je zdelo, da bo efekt po dveh nanosih še toliko bolj viden! :-)
I used two coats of nail polish because I thought that effect will be even better then! =)

Barry M


Si tudi ti želiš tak lak? Klik :-)
Do you also want that nail polish? Click :-)



6 komentarjev:

  1. I have to say, I'm not a fan of the effect...I like my nails super smooth...

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Well I looooveeee them and I`m thinking of buying also a blue one :-P

      Izbriši
  2. I had the blue one but gave it away. Looks pretty but I prefer smooth finish.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentar! Z veseljem ga bova prebrali. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...